Subscribe to The Catholic Register
Subscribe today and have Canada's national Catholic newspaper delivered directly to your door.
The Catholic Register publishes 47 issues per year. You can save money with a two-year subscription and there are additional savings for Seniors and Students.
There are three ways you can subscribe or renew - online, mail or phone.
1. You can place your order online using your credit card (see below).
2. Print a subscription form and mail it with a cheque or money order to: The Catholic Register, 1155 Yonge St., Suite 401, Toronto, ON, M4T 1W2, Canada. Download your subscription form here.
3. Orders can be placed over the phone by calling: (416) 934-3410 ext. 404 or 1-855-441-4077 ext. 404.
Subscribe or Renew Online
Simply select from the Canada, Canada +HST, USA or International options below. Select your subscription type and click Add to Cart from the drop-down menu.
Your shopping cart will open in a new secure window. Before checking out you may like to add one of our great books to your order, click here to view your options.
When you are happy with your order, select the Check Out button.
On this new screen, you have two options to make your payment:
i) Have a PayPal account? - Select this if you'd like to use a Paypal account , or
ii) Don't have a PayPal account? - You can select this option to make a one-off credit card purchase. Your payment will be securely processed as a Paypal guest.
All prices listed are inclusive of applicable taxes and shipping.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO MAKE A PURCHASE.
- REGULAR PRICED SUBSCRIPTION WITHIN CANADA
- REGULAR PRICED SUBSCRIPTION WITHIN CANADA [+HST]
- U.S. SUBSCRIPTIONS
- INTERNATIONAL SUBSCRIPTIONS
Print a subscription form
You can download and print out a subscription form which you fill out and mail to us. Send it with a cheque or money order to: The Catholic Register, 1155 Yonge St., Suite 401, Toronto, ON, M4T 1W2, Canada.
Right-click the link and save the PDF file.
- Canada (HST Compliant Provinces - New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Newfoundland)
- USA & International
The Digital Edition
Our new digital edition has all the same great content as the print edition PLUS several additional features: more articles, photos, colour throughout, audio clips and video. Just like the print edition, the Digital Edition is read by flipping through pages one by one. It is like reading a newspaper without the paper.
No special app or plug-in is required to read the Digital Edition.
It is available from anywhere you can connect to the Internet. Plus, you can search past issues in the archive.
Please don't hesitate to contact us.